Wednesday, December 14, 2022
The Sun Rises Every Morning
My journey to joy took me to view many sunrises last year. I can say I truly saw the light. I believe in the good spirits looking to the light can bring. But, once the sun rose and became too bright for me to look at, I had to turn away. The bright light hurt so much. I guess it was a reflection of what I was going through. But, now with each morning I don't have the same desire to look at a sunrise. It gave me the feeling of God surrounding me and giving me a big hug. It gave me opportunities to meet people, and see goodness in people's hearts. And, most of all feel the love of God's creation. I am thankful I have the pictures, and hope to make a book some day with quotes and songs reflecting that feeling. The opportunities to find and feel hope, faith and love are all around us. And, a year later it is still filling my heart. As we are in the season of light, I hope and pray still for a world full of kindness.
Quote of the Day: “What I know for sure is that every sunrise is like a new page, a chance to right ourselves and receive each day in all its glory. Each day is a wonder.
~ Oprah Winfrey
Song of the Day: Dan Fogelberg To The Morning
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Walking the Talk
I can't upload current pictures on my laptop, so this picture is from July Yesterday I revisited the lavender fields of Warwick Furnace...
-
I can't let May get away without writing about the stregnth of the month of May. Each year as I write, I find out little clues of wha...
-
Hallelujah is a word included in many songs of praise. But, when I just googled it, it came up as a song title written by Leonard Cohen. ...
-
I am so thankful this morning. The last couple of days I have worked, since I came home from Baltimore. Time with my grandson and family...
No comments:
Post a Comment