Wednesday, May 11, 2022
Moving Along
Just wanted to share how I really feel sometimes. My life isn't all sunrises, flowers, rainbows and positive inspirational quotes. Sometimes I feel like these manaquins who are onto another life. I feel like I am disposable. But, with perseverance I insist on moving onward and upward. The horizon I see when I do witness a sunrise is beautiful. And, only with a good mind set can I do this. There may be some kicking and screaming going on inside of me. But, most of all I refuse to give in to that side of me. I am trying my hardest to keep calm and carry on. (But, man this load is heavy)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Walking the Talk
I can't upload current pictures on my laptop, so this picture is from July Yesterday I revisited the lavender fields of Warwick Furnace...
-
I can't let May get away without writing about the stregnth of the month of May. Each year as I write, I find out little clues of wha...
-
Hallelujah is a word included in many songs of praise. But, when I just googled it, it came up as a song title written by Leonard Cohen. ...
-
I am so thankful this morning. The last couple of days I have worked, since I came home from Baltimore. Time with my grandson and family...
No comments:
Post a Comment